Once you have submitted your application/passport at the Canada Visa Application Centre, you can track the status of your passport using the “Track your application” service on this website. You can track your passport/documents via online/web chat/helpline number/email provided below.
How do I track my VFS passport Canada?
Tracking the Visa Application
- By Phone – Contact VFS Helpline Number 022-67866002 (Monday – Friday: 08:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.)
- By Email – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday – Friday: 08:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.)
- Online – Follow these steps.
How can I track my VFS passport delivery?
Passport Tracking Options
- Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status. …
- Email: Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled.
How can I track my passport after visa approval?
You can check the status of your application any time at this website: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx. Please wait at least three business days following your visa interview to check on the status of your application.
How long does it take to get passport stamped for Canada visa?
Usual processing time for the stamping and return of the passport back to VFS, is approximately 20-25 days. It might delay in some special cases.
Can I track my passport status Canada?
To find out the status of your official passport application, contact Official Travel with your name and date of birth. … Official Travel needs 15 business days to process a request for a diplomatic or special passport from the date the application request is received.
Can I track my VFS application?
Track an application
You can track your application via online/web chat/helpline number/email. To track your application online, you’ll have to enter the Tracking ID number mentioned on the receipt received from the Visa Application Centre, and your Date of Birth. … Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I track my visa application for Canada from India?
Following are the methods to track your application:
- Website: Click here for applications lodged on or after 02 November 2018.
- Web chat: Chat Now
- Email: Send an email to email@example.com.
- Helpline Number: 18002668858, 022-67866002, 912262018404.
- Visit the Visa Application Centre to track your application.
How do I find my tracking number on my passport?
Tracking Kenyan passport status via SMS uses the short code 2032
- Using your mobile phone start a new message.
- Type the Kenyan passport number that was given after application.
- Send the text message to the code 2032.
- You will receive an SMS showing either passport ready for pickup in Kenya or passport still processing.
Which Courier does VFS Canada use?
Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC only via post, or through the two way courier service offered by the VAC with LBC Express.
How many days will it take to get passport after visa approval?
If you opted to pick the passport from the 11 service centers then the passport has to be collected within 14 days; or if you opted for one of the 22 Blue Dart Courier service locations then the passport has to be picked within 7 days; otherwise it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
How many days will take to get a passport?
When a normal application is filed, the passport is issued to the applicant within 30-45 days while if the application is made under the Tatkaal mode, the passport is issued within 7-14 days.
How long after visa interview will I get my passport?
After the visa interview, the consular officer will often hold on to your passport and documents to finish processing your application. If your immigrant visa application is approved by the consulate, it takes 7 to 10 days to get back your passport.
Why are passports taking so long?
COVID-19 and the economy of scarcity, worker shortages and slow delivery has produced a massive backlog in passport applications. … Now, the U.S. Department of State, which issues passports, says “Routine service can take up to 18 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received.”
How long does it take to get a passport 2021?
Passport Services Available Now. What to Expect: As of October 29, routine processing is 8 to 11 weeks and expedite processing (for an additional $60) is 5 to 7 weeks.
Can you fast track a passport?
Tatkal Passport is a fast track passport issuance facility especially provided when a person needs the passport urgently. Passport application in India is of two types – normal passport and tatkal passport. If a traveler needs passport on urgent basis, he/she can apply for tatkal service.