How long is the validity of exit visa?
The validity of the final exit visa is 60 days from the date it is issued.
How do I know when my exit re-entry expires?
Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check. Select English from the top menu. Select “Iqama Number” and enter your ten-digit resident permit number. Then select “Date-of-Birth” and enter it.
What is the validity of exit visa in KSA?
Multiple entry visas allow travellers to exit and return to Saudi Arabia multiple times, but this is valid for 6 months from the date of the first exit from the Kingdom.
What happens if exit visa expires?
Final Exit with an expired Iqama
A final exit visa with an expired iqama can only be issued within 30 days of Iqama expiry. In order to do that; The sponsor will log in to his Ministry of Labor account. Select “issue work permit for the final exit”.
How do I extend my exit reentry visa after expiry?
For Re-Entry Visa Extension
- Passport of the candidate.
- Passport must be valid for minimum 6 Months.
- Letter from the sponsor in original with KSA Ministry attestation.
- Passport must have a validity of minimum 6 Months.
- Copy of Valid Iqama.
- 2 Colour photographs. Ticket.
Can exit visa be Cancelled?
An e-service provided by the General Directorate of Passports via the Absher platform, which enables beneficiaries to request cancelling final exit visa for workers. The applicant must have an active Absher account.
How can I check my Saudi exit reentry visa online?
Log in to the Absher platform. Log in to (Guaranteed Services). Click on (Inquiries), then (Exit and Return Visa Status). The visa details will appear to you.
How can I check my Saudi exit visa?
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account; Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx.
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
- Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued.
- Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
- Enter captcha code.
How can I get exit reentry visa in Saudi Arabia?
Steps to complete the service
- Login to Absher.
- Select visa services from the list of e-services.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the an exit and re-entry visa.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on Issue exit and Re-entry Visa.
How can I extend my visit visa after 6 months in Saudi Arabia?
How to extend family visit visa in Saudi Arabia? 2022
- Family visit visa extension rules.
- Step 1: Get the Insurance.
- Step 2: Pay the Visit Visa extension fee.
- Step 3: Extend family visit visa through Absher.
- Extend a family visit visa after 270 days.
- Extend family visit visa through Istiqdam.
- Error Messages.
What is the process of final exit in Saudi Arabia?
To obtain a final exit visa, the residence permit is submitted to the passports authority with a final exit visa request form. If the passport or residence permit is lost, the incident must be reported to the passports authority within 24 hours.
Can Iqama be renew for 6 months?
Saudi Cabinet has approved the Iqama issuance, work permit issuance, work permit renewal, and Iqama renewal for 3, 6, and 9 months i.e. on a quarterly basis. It means that the employer has the option to renew the Iqama either on a quarterly basis or on an annual basis as per the currently implemented system.
How much is the fine for expired exit visa?
According to the Saudi Jawazat, if a Saudi expat has not renewed his Muqeem ID, he will be fined after a 3-day grace period. For the first time, he will be punished with a fine of SR 500/-. For the second time, he will be fined SR 1,000/-. In the third time, he will be deported from the kingdom.