What visas are available for Korea?
Document list for each type of Visa
|Purpose of Entry and Eligibility to enter the Republic of Korea||Visa Type|
|Short-Term General Tourism||C-3-9|
|Short-Term Medical Tourism||C-3-3|
|Short-Term Business Tourism||C-3-4|
|Other Short-Term Tourism||C-3-1|
What is E 3 visa in Korea?
E-3 visa is for an individual who seeks to engage in research activities in a research institute or respective college department in Korea.
What is D 2 visa in Korea?
It is one among the highly privileged visas offered by the nation. … This visa permits the overseas students to study and as well as work in South Korea, as quoted by the Visa Reporter. To obtain the D-2-7 Visa, overseas students must be Engineering students.
What is c3 1 visa Korea?
C-3-1 Short Term General Visa (Conference, Competition, Training..etc) ○ Please note that this page is meant for foreign nationals who intend to visit to Korea for conference, training, participate in a competition without receiving remuneration…etc. ○ Processing time: 4 to 7 working days.
What is f6 visa?
In principle, a F-6 visa applicant (marriage migrant) should have a basic level of Korean speaking capabilities. However, if a marriage migrant can’t speak Korean but the marriage migrant and his/her Korean spouse can communicate well with each other in a foreign language other than Korean, the F-6 visa can be issued.
How can I permanently live in Korea?
Acquisition of Permanent Residency by Marriage Migrants
- Eligibility : A foreign national with good conduct who has been staying in Korea for at least two years under marriage migrant status and has basic knowledge required for his/her continued residence in Korea, such as Korean language proficiency.
- Eligible applicant.
What is e9 visa?
9(e) VISA FOR FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS INCLUDING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND ATTENDANTS. … officials of institutions duly accorded the status of official international organizations, such as the Asian Development Bank; and.
What is F 1 visa in South Korea?
F-1 visa is not well-known type of visas in Korea. F-1 can be eligible for overseas Koreans who have special privileges for working visit visas (Chinese-Korean born), a cohabitee of an A-1 Diplomat visa holder or A-3 International Agreement visa holder. …
How do I get a Korean D10 visa?
D10 visa is the ‘Seeking for Employment’ visa that gives you 6 months stay in Korea to find a job.
- 1 passport size photo (3.5*4.5)
- 1 copy – Certificate of School Admission.
- 1 copy – School Transcript.
- 1 photocopy – passport (front only)
- 1 photocopy – ARC (front & back)
How do I get a work visa for Korea?
- E-visa application through the visa portal.
- Application from a foreign South Korean diplomatic mission.
- Confirmation of the visa on the portal.
- Confirmation of the visa at a South Korean immigration office.
How do you get an e3 visa in Korea?
E-3 (Research) Visa
- A completed Visa application.
- A recent passport photo (3.5 x 4.5cm, colour photo)
- Passport (Original)
- Confirmation of Visa issuance Number (which is issued in local immigration office in Korea) …
- Visa Fee : Please Check the article “[IMPORTANT] VISA FEES” on the visa information page.
What is d10 visa in Korea?
The D-10 visa is called the “Job Seeking Visa”. It is a temporary and short-term visa issued for those professionals or graduates who have graduated from universities or have switched from certain other visa but are now willing to work in Korea.
What is D4 visa?
D-4(General Trainee, Korean Language Program)visa is for those who go to education lower than University level or do research, study or train at an educational organization, academic research centre, private enterprise and other groups that do not fall under D-2 categories.
What is the difference between D2 and D4 visa?
Visa type. D4(Language studying visa) : A Student enrolling in the Korean Language Program gets a D4, and it’s valid until his/her course in the Korean Language Program is completed. D2 (For students): This is designed for students who wish to pursue academic courses at universities or graduate schools.